We’re a creatively driven, user-centric digital agency, helping our clients think beyond ordinary to engage their audiences in a compelling way.
The mantra we approach all of our campaigns with is be bold or be lost!
We help you shift from over-planning to agility, from static to interactive, from simply carrying out campaigns to effectively measuring the results.
Key principles of a successful campaign:
- Technology and data driven creativity
- Creating a detailed picture of your customer, naming their motivation triggers, defining current experiences & user-journey
- Naming specific targets
- Agility instead of over-planning
- Constant experimentation
- Content interactivation
- Multi-channel digital strategy with advanced tracking
We help you make a leap from average to great!
User-centric means putting people at the heart of what we do. Through research, we learn what they want, what they need, and what they expect. Inspired by these insights, we conceptualize, design, prototype, test and refine our ideas. The results are digital experiences that impact people’s lives and drive growth for businesses.
Key principles of a valuable experience:
UX improvement is a never-ending cycle: discovering > iterating > repeating, and doing it all over again.
We believe that eliminating the guesswork by using the right data is vital!
What’s big data, you might ask? Simply put, it helps you reach the right people at the right time with the right offer.
We use data for:
- Generating technology-based creative ideas
- Finding the best possible solutions and constantly improving them
- Planning & buying media
- Connecting online with offline
- Getting to know your customers better and better every day
“They strive to have a deep understanding of our business and deeply care about it. Every step of a digital campaign is tracked and measured beyond the requirements, and that helps us leap forward everyday”
– Elina Liepina, Head of Marketing in Baltics, Samsung Electronics
“After Ad Fingers took over lead of our digital, we performed some great improvements over UX and creative digital campaigns what is a must in the world of experiences. Frankly, I love the way you keep us updated, what is hot in digital, the way you approach creativity not forgetting the ROI”
– Diana Gedeikytė-Jakutienė, Director of Marketing Department, General Financing
“Our clients are changing as well as the sales channels. With the help of Ad Fingers, we’re changing too. They put enormous effort to make our goals come true.”
– Paulius Prizgintas, CFO, Parfumerie Douglas Lithuania
“We have a long-term partnership, they always start from insights and always have creative ideas and they know the numbers well, measuring the impact, tracking the right data”
–Algirdas Gražys, Marketing Director in Baltics, Estrella
“Creativity, innovative solutions and experience - that’s how I describe Ad Fingers. They listen. They understand our needs. They know how to implement data into the communication processes and then - magic happens.”
– Sigita Survilaitė-Mekionienė, CEO, MG Valda
“5 years ago to have a digital agency was a strange thing, now - a necessity. Ad Fingers’ user centric approach aligns perfectly with our client centric organization, what drives our communication further”
– Pranas Kuisys, Executive Director, Bitė